I’m in the mood to do a guest post.
Actually I’ve been in the mood for a while, just haven’t had the time to focus on it.
Been doing all kinds of research to figure out the best way to approach this topic. Not only to encourage new visitor’s to the site, but also attempt to get a nice bump in email subscribers.
Guess what? There’s quite a bit of information out there. Lot’s of stuff, and it’s hard to weed out the good from the bad.
Let me try to help.
I started composing a list of links for reference, and I thought why not share that with the visitors on my site.
And that’s what I’m about to do.
First Things First
Ever read a post that had an awesome number of links to something you were interested in?
Maybe you forgot to bookmark the post, or can’t seem to find it amid the 1000’s of other posts you have bookmarked that you never seem to have time to read.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had a checklist of sorts in a file right on your desktop that you could access at a moments notice?
Well keep reading and you’ll have an opportunity at the end of this post to download that file.
Ok, let’s get on with it shall we…
21 Must Click Links On Guest Posting
All of the below links have some content related to guest posting. Even though the main subject may not be specific to guest posting, rest assured there’s some information within that post that will give you some pearls on guest posting itself.
On with the links…
- Marc Andre has some great tips on using guest posting in a case study he did that grew his email subscribers from 0 to over 5000 (and counting). While the topic may not be about guest posting, there’s some great information here that does apply. Be sure to read the comments on this one.
- Looking for some Best Practices on Guest Posting, how about this dandy from Copy Blogger’s guest posting gate keeper.
- Learn the 2 Step Process Ahmed Safwan (via Be A Better Blogger) uses to make guest posting 100x more effective.
- Want to learn about the right way to contact a blogger about a guest post idea. Adam Connell has this great post on achieving incredible results with blogger outreach.
- Looking for a list of sites by niche that accept guest posts? Peter Sandeen has just the list you are looking for.
- Along the same lines, Liudas Butkus also has the ultimate list of websites that accept guest posts.
- The Definitive Guide To Guest Blogging by Brian Dean has a wealth of information from finding blogs that accepts guest posts to pitching the idea to creating the post itself.
- The Ultimate Guide To Advanced Guest Blogging gives you everything you need to know to find those great opportunities, courtesy of Moz.
- Why You Suck At Guest Blogging (and What The Pro’s Do Differently), need I say more.
- Not seeing the success you crave with guest posting, Wally Brown (via Successful Blogging) asks Are you Making These Guest Posting Mistakes?
- Interested in opening up Guest Blogging to your site? Read the Smart Person’s Guide To Guest Blogging by Uttoran Sen (via Copy Blogger).
- Neil Patel also weighs in on the 7 Rules You Should Follow if you are thinking of allowing Guest Posts on your site.
- Here are 3 More Reasons to Accept Guest Posts on your blog courtesy of Nicole Kohler.
- Want to guest post like a God or Goddess? Gregory Ciotti lets you learn from 3 Experts Who Will Show You How It’s Done.
- Sue Anne Dunlevie (via Basic Blog Tips) shows you how to guest post and Rock Your Pitch.
- Think accepting guest posts on your blog is all a bed of roses. Fabrizio Van Marciano outlines Things To Consider Before Making Your Blog Guest Post Friendly.
- Looking for a way to Stand Out In An Editor’s In-box? Adrienne Erin gives you 7 ways to get your pitch to stand out.
- How about these 12 Essential Elements of a Guest Blog Proposal, courtesy of HubSpot
- Wondering why you pitch got rejected? Lauren Tharp gives you 9 Reasons Your Guest Post Pitch Got Rejected.
- So what exactly is Reverse Guest Posting and How Can It help? See what Amanda DiSilvestro has to say about that over at Search Engine People.
- And for number 21 on my list – 21 Secret Tips On Landing A Guest Post Every Time. This one is a few years old, but the tips are still spot on.
That’s quite the list, and pretty much covers all the key topics on guest posting. But wait, there’s more…
I’ve been getting quite a few requests to add other posts to this list. So if you have post related to guest posting that you would like to have featured in this article, but all means reach out. If it passes my review, I’ll feature it here.
- The Most Complete Guide Ever Written on Guest Blogging, at least according to Content Fiesta, and Ivan nailed it.
Ready To Be A Guest Posting Expert?
There you go, the 21 (ok 22) of the most clickable links on guest posting you could ever ask for.
Ready to become a guest posting expert? I think I am, and I’ll be sure to let everyone know how it goes for me.
As promised earlier, now’s your chance to get a all of the links in this post in a downloadable PDF that you can reference at any time.
Click here to get a copy of this post as an easy download.
Save the file to your desktop and browse it at your leisure. Use it whenever you need some motivation on guest posting. I’ll be using it for sure.